- Accounting concepts made simple
- How to file your annual accounts like a pro
- Whether to file the old school way, or use accounting software
- What happens if you're late with your taxes
- The merits and drawbacks of hiring an accountant
Juggling your personal and business finances is one of the biggest challenges of being a contractor. In this guide we’re going to talk about how to manage your money and also what entitlements you can expect regarding things like holiday, sickness pay and parental leave....
We’ve put together a guide that cuts through the jargon of the insurance world. So, whether you’re an accountant or IT contractor, tradesperson or financial consultant, we can help you find the best deal on a policy that fits your needs....